The Babolat Pure Aero Super Lite racquet is the ultimate weapon for players seeking spin and light weight. Examined to be be more aerodynamic and refined to possess spin oriented technologies, this model continues the trend. Weighing 260 grams with a 33 cm balance, this racquet provides manoeuvrability to take advantage of its spin in order to push back your opponents. The 645 cm² racquet head size makes the racquet much more forgiving while keeping an excellent balance of spin; power and control. The 16×19 string pattern enhances string movement and increases power on your strokes to easily overwhelm your opponent with powerful spin shots. A loss of stiffness (69 Ra instead of 70 Ra) is the main difference between this model and its predecessors. This racquet provides more control and feel as well. The racquet is made of innovative materials taken from other industries for more comfort. It’s a new era in the Pure Aero legacy! The redesigned and re-engineered 2019 Pure Aero is finally here. The updated Pure Aero features more control plus a better feel but keeps its tradition of power and spin! This racquet is great for players who use spin as their weapon of choice to dominate the court like the style of game Rafael Nadal has perfected over the last 15 years with his Pure Aero.
- Aeromodular Technology: Updated aerodynamic frame with an optimised design for increased racquet head speed.
- FSI Spin: Open string pattern with oblong shaped grommets to generate more spin.
- Cortex Pure Feel: Better vibration damping thanks to new material powered by SMAC integrated in the graphite at 3 and 9 o’clock that provides an exceptional feel.
- Carbon Ply Stabiliser: Superior stability for increased precision thanks to a new generation of high-performance carbon fibres developed by Chomarat added in the core of the racquet.
Type of player :
- Beginners who are looking for maximum spin and maneuverability
- Young players transitioning to adult racquets
- Aeromodular³ : Aerodynamic frame shape to maximize the racquet head’s penetration off the air for more spin.
- Cortex Pure Feel : Babolat and SMAC (French Aerospace Business) have added the SMACWRAP material, used in the aerospace industry, to the racquet to reduce vibrations. This material is integrated in the frame’s graphite to reduce impact shock and obtain better sound on your strokes.
- Woofer System : Grommet the lengthens contact time between strings and the ball for better feel and comfort
- FSI Spin : Increased space between strings and Spin Grommets at the 6 and 12 o’clock points for more movement and to obtain more spin
- CarbonPLYStabilizer : technology created in collaboration with Chomarat, a French automobile and aeronautics specialist, and used in bikes and skis. Added to the racquet’s throat, Carbon Ply brings more stability and precision to your strokes.